pennyauctions

2013. október 29., kedd

The $50 A Day Auction Challenge

Discover How You Can Make At Least $50 A Day On eBay® With Virtually No Outlay Following My Easy To Use System.
 --

From: Steve Poke
Re: Making Money On EBay
Are you struggling to make money on eBay? Trying to find the perfect product to sell online? Sick of drop-shipping schemes, wholesale guides, e-Book packages and classified ad systems that simply don't work?
Looking for a steady, genuine method of generating a great second income stream that puts cash into your bank day after day?



Let me tell you a little of my story. Probably just like you, and thousands of others, I got started on eBay selling junk from around the house - mostly books and CD's I didn't want anymore.
I was amazed with the results! The bids mounted up before my eyes and I made more from those old CD's than I could have dreamt. I was hooked! Here was a website with almost 300 MILLION users who visited the site for one reason; TO BUY STUFF. I seriously thought this could replace my salary - I could quit my day job at last!

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Click Here <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
All of this money is generated by selling FREE public domain materials on eBay - that's right; all my materials are FREE! The only costs involved are a blank CD or DVD disc on which I burn the data and ship it to my customer. Just to clarify, lets just clear up a few questions. What IS the public domain??
In a nutshell, material can be considered to in the “public domain” IF
Its copyright has expired
Its copyright wasn't properly renewed
It has been released into the public domain by its creator
So, when we refer to this “material” what are we talking about?
We are talking about :


In the United States, work in the public domain can, broadly speaking, be defined as follows:
Published Before 1923 IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN
Published 1923 – 1963 copyright not renewed IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN
Published by the US Government, regardless of date IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN


What this means is that, if you are looking to sell information products on eBay, there are literally MILLIONS of resources of the types listed above that you can, with little work, package into highly desirable and saleable products. Thinking that people are not interested in "old, out of date" information? WRONG! On the contrary, people are CRAZY for "vintage" or "retro" stuff" and I can show you exactly how to provide it for them.
If you are having any doubts as to the profitability of this or you want to see just what kind of profits can be made here, let me give you an example. Take a look at this item of mine:
I took this screen shot after the listing ended. I listed this for 30 days with 15 copies available. As you can see I sold  all 15 copies at £7.97 each. All of the PDF’s in this collection, I downloaded for free online so; each time someone buys a copy I simply burn the PDF’s to a disc and ship it to them. So lets do the maths here:


This one product made me £111.75 (approx $170) monthly profit. If you follow my instruction, you could put together a product like this every week! Now; multiply that kind of monthly profit by 10, 15 or 20 products (I have 52!),  all of which you can create for free, and you are looking at a serious income boost.
 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Click Here <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
...................................................................................................................................
.
.
.
.
.
.

x
Supporting partners include Hotelscombined.
Best Price Guaranteed, comparison / search function.
2 million offer from Hungarian, English, German, and even in 35 languages pick and choose...


Compare the prices of hundreds of travel websites and book a room up to 80% off!

>>>>>>>> How can I book a room? Click here to find out <<<<<<<<<<<

Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - HotelsCombined.com

Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - HotelsCombined.com

.

Supporting partners
AcaiBerry900 is a product aiding weight loss, cleansing your body of toxins and making your skin look young and healthy.

It has been proven that it significantly slows down the aging processes and boosts immunity.
AcaiBerry900 is the best way not only to lose weight but also to boost concentration and keep cholesterol level low. http://how-do-i-may.blogspot.com/2013/10/aiding-weight-loss-detox.html

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése